Sunday 4 January 2015

Belgian Jews Live in Fear of Growing Antisemitism

FSWC Reports:

From ynetnews.com:

"We have to put our jacket outside of the classroom, and often I would find in my pocket pictures of Hitler or Mussolini or Jews dying," says Jeremie de Bock, a Jewish student in Brussels, when asked to describe the current atmosphere in the European Union's capital, more than 70 years after the Holocaust. 

"Just for fun, they would put the gas of their lighter in my nose to make my shut up or to make me react or to have a fight, or tell me I should shut up in the class because there are gas lines," he recounts. "All of that was always done in front of teachers that didn't really care." 

READ MORE...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.